Monday, April 11, 2011

PSA Project (a)

Our group video project worked very, very well in my opinion. Alyssa and I worked well together, and we listened to each other continuously throughout the project. I think using the music to convey feelings instead of using words made our PSA unique and standout amongst the rest. I think we could have improved some of the quality of the shooting, but that proved to be difficult because of the angling of some things in my room (where we shot most of the scenes). Next time, I think I would have made sure the film at a different time of day,  because the light coming through the window also caused some problems throughout the scene. I also would have realized the camera had a microphone too, because we didn't realize this until later into shooting. I definitely will take away a newfound respect for directors from this project. I also now know how much work goes into something that indeed looks amateurish. I also realize now how much working together with someone who is willing to put 100% into the project is definitely a benefit. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment